Levin Announces Local Projects Selected for Consideration by Appropriations Committee
WARREN, MI – Today Congressman Andy Levin (MI-09) announced a list of ten local projects he has submitted to the House Appropriations Committee for funding consideration. The committee is providing an opportunity for members of Congress to submit funding requests for community projects from their districts.
“These projects would improve the water quality of Lake St. Clair; fund education and certification programming for adult learners; extend the life of local roads; replace lead service lines; and much more,” said Rep. Levin.
Projects submitted from Macomb County:
- Chapaton Retention Basin In-Storage Expansion
- Clinton River Water Trail Improvements
- Eastside Community Hub Revitalization Project – Eastpointe and Mount Clemens
- Individual Development Account (IDA) Program at Macomb Community College
- Pre-Development Phase 3 of City of Mount Clemens Art Space Project
- St. Clair Shores Pump Station
Projects submitted from Oakland County:
- Creating a Community Meeting Space – Hazel Park
- Kensington Water Main and Lead Service Line Replacement Project – Pleasant Ridge
- Library Accessibility and Training Area – Madison Heights
- Tree Canopy Enhancement for Community Health and Resilience – Royal Oak
To learn more about submitted projects, click here.
To see a list of surface transportation projects previously submitted to the House Committee on Transportation & Infrastructure, click here.